Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 8: Things my day are controlled by




Image:: Phones, water and Coffee
Date:: Jan 25, 2011
F: 1.4
SS:: 200
FL:: 50
Shot with:: Canan EOS Rebel XT DSLR

Coffee: We have a new fancy coffee machine at work. Its one of the K-Cups. Because i am the office manager, I order all sorts of different flavors. I went from drinking 1 cup a day to drinking 3-5 cups. I am slightly addicted

Water: I have been trying to drink more water for years now and had gotten better at it but with the new coffee machine its been a struggle. Between the coffee and the water i consume in a day, i have to take a bathroom break almost once an hour ...

Phones: Yes i have two phones. One is the work phone and one is my personal phone. Both "smart" phones and i use both equally. My work phone is an iphone, which lets face it, is the superior phone. Sorry Blackberry, but it is. I can do so many more things and faster using the iphone. But my friends and family all have BB which means i now have two phones stapled to me at all times. So i have no excuse for you not to get a hold of me. Yay :S

No comments:

Post a Comment